Search This Blog

Sunday, October 29, 2017

Gather

Gather, Silver King Blvd., Cape Coral, FL., Here is chatter. & my 2 cents on the food.
As of this posting,Gather has been open for two weeks. First, it is far from the main area of The Cape and hard to find/park.
Ah my server Kenna did a fantastic job even with her hands tied.
I thought this would be a outstanding place to have a birthday breakfast.
A Chef on duty and french.
Did not expect what I consider being a bit snobbish, have it their way or the highway.
Coffee...regular or bold. Bold, being strong...NOPE...the excuses is organic.It was fine coffee. Just VERY mild. For a creamer, (organic ?)they were providing Carnation, instead half/half or real milk.
I ask for the  breakfast special, requesting for my eggs to be cooked over easy.NOPE, only scrambled.
Ask for a waffle, and being a purist needed maple syrup. NOPE.

Alright being frustrated, I got a croissant( freshly baked in house this morning) with egg,cheese and a very mild pork patty sausage. With breakfast taters. They looked like tater tots.
Oh yes I love hot sauce. I was a sarachi fan 25 years ago before the masses found it..
But not in my ketchup and without telling me, yyeeech.
So hoping to have a nice birthday meal alas turned into a bad experience. I should have gone to Burger King and had it MY WAY.



No comments:

Post a Comment