Search This Blog

Saturday, October 14, 2017

Caribou Coffee & Einstein Bagels

Caribou Coffee & Einstein Bagels, Pine Island Rd., NE, Cape Coral, FL, Here is my 2 cents on my meal and chatter.
I had a regular coffee and a Green Chile bagel sandwich to go. The coffee was very hot getting home and very strong. If I had stayed there I could have had a free refill.
I order a Green Chile bagel club, turkey,bacon, tomatoe, you get the jist. It was a bit burnt and a bit soggy when I opened at home. They had wrapped it in a paper/aluminum wrap. I was suprized it was also a bit spicy. Over all pretty good.
I was also given a very small side of potato salad. After 4 spoonfuls it was gone. It was good just needed more.
Service was just like a St*r bucks.
Basically this is a clone of a St*r Bucks with an added bagel bakery included. The coffee side has it own sandwiches , bagel side it own drinks. Just sharing the same real estate.
So just your average coffee & bagel chains.
No big whoop.




No comments:

Post a Comment