Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Twisted Lobster

Twisted Lobster, Del Prado Blvd., Cape Coral, Fl., Here is my 2 cents on the meal and chatter.
I got the AYCE crab special 25 bucks. Besides the crabs with melted butter, there was a knob of corn on the cob,( a bit over cooked) plus their seasoned fries.
Over all the crab and such was very good. They did let you devour as much as you can.
BUT I found out this about my self. I am a lazy old fart. I hate cracking the crab. (or peeling shelled shrimp) I want it cooked properly  and just eat it without too much fuss or effort.
Some folks like the adventurous of getting involved. When I go out I just want to be fed.
Besides it dangerous and so messy with the crabs.
The food was excellent as well as the service.



No comments:

Post a Comment