Search This Blog

Monday, October 2, 2017

Two Amigos Restaurant

Two Amigos Restaurant, Cape Coral Parkway, Cape Coral, FL., Here is some chatter and my 2 cents on the food. I was lured in by a the best drink in the Cape for 2017 on their anniversary. WOW what a sucker I am... Ok they didn't serve it til 2pm. I could live with that a computer thing for inventory.
BUT when I got the drink I was APPALLED. The drink was a sample drink like they give at 7-11.
In  SMALL plastic cup.. I was expecting a full size glass like in the ad picture. SHAMEFUL.
Now the the meal. I was give some warm salsa. Tasted like a step above a catsup. NOT fresh.
I order my chili rellenos, refried beans, rice and a salad. 2 pablo chili with stuffed ground beef/cheese.
Perfect for SWFL very bland and mediocre. Now I remember why I have not been here in a year.
Servers were nice. I always tip 20% not their fault bad food.


No comments:

Post a Comment