Search This Blog

Monday, October 2, 2017

Loving Hut

Loving Hut, Del Prado Blvd., S, Cape Coral, FL., Here is my 2 cents on the food and chatter.
First off this is enemy territory. NO meat. OBA OBA I was pleasantly surprise.  It was reasonably priced looked good and almost tasted like real food for real folks.
I had a thai tea. Sweet and thirst quenching. Then a appetizer of summer rolls deluxe. Very good but they fell apart when I bit into them.
My main entree was a recommendation Mongolian delight. Well it looked like real food. BUT it was tofu. The veggies were real, cooked properly. The brown rice ,which I really hate ,was very palliative here not too shabby. The fake meat was a bit smokey, had a fine texture and if you are require to eat this, a very good alternative
Plus a wannabe cheesecake. Great raspberry sauce, nice texture but you know it not real. It is missing that creamy flavor &  taste. Very passable.
Service was very good.
If I had to meet with a diet restrictive partner this would be a great place to go



.

No comments:

Post a Comment