Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Parkway Subs & Salads

Parkway Subs & Salad, Cape Coral PKWY., Cape Coral, FL., A growling in my tummy, 2 cents on the food and chit chat.
WOW I am mad at the folks of The Cape and Myself... Here we have an excellent 5 carat diamond sub and breakfast place hiding in plain sight.
First I order a large lemonade. Large is 32 ounces... Then I got a egg,ham and cheese on a croissant.
Talk about decadent  . It was oozing with butter and flavor. Egg properly cook, enough ham and melted cheese.
I then got for later . The Bomb or something. Its a cut in half 14 inches or so sauerkraut, corn beef & pastrami sub with spicy mustard. LOTS of meat lots of flavor good cold or hot.
I needed 2 hands it was flowing with meaty goodness.
They are open 8-8. They will deliver in the Cape only south of Veterans Blvd. Or you can call ahead and P.U.
Absolutely will be a repeat client.




No comments:

Post a Comment