Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 25, 2017

European American Bakery Cafe

European American Bakery Cafe, Metro Parkway, Ft. Myers,FL., Here is my 2 cents on the food and chatter.
My choice was pick a pair. I picked french onion soup and a french dip sandwich. I was a big DIP in picking this eatery.
WOW what a disappointment. Lets start small the pickle. It was barely  a pickle and more just a cucumber dipped in a brine. yyeecch.
The soup . A big blob of cheese, a large slice of bread at the bottom, lots of  onions, and so salty I could have used it for a salt lick.
The french dip sandwich. It was my mistake, I did not read how they bastardize the sandwich. But after reading the supposing ingredient it was still WRONG.
I took the sandwich home. It was on a 2.5 inch bun. Yes I measured item. There was a bit of lettuce, bit of onions, bit of bell peppers, a slim slice of tomato. barely any slice beef.
This so called sandwich was 6 bucks, soup $5.20, 12 bucks for both.
Then 3 dollars for coffee, in a small cup so you need to keep asking for a refills. PLUS diet sweetener, brown sugar, AND a attitude when I ask for real white sugar.


No comments:

Post a Comment