Search This Blog

Sunday, October 15, 2017

Wicked Good Deli

Wicked Good Deli,  Metro Pkwy, Ft. Myers, Fl. Here is some chatter and my 2 cents on the food.
I love the name. Too bad it does not live up to it. I got the wicked bomb or whatever its called
7 bucks with a bag of chips. A six inch bun with shaved beef a tad of peppers maybe onions hardly any cheese..... Very BORING-mediocre.
It should be wicked with grilled onion ,lots cheese and grilled green pepper . At least an 8 inch roll.
That's what I am use too. On Divisadero St. in The City, San Francisco.Ca. A real man sandwich.
Alas I forget I am in a place that accepts mild flavor and mediocre substitutions. No spirit or vivid imaginations.
White bread midwest folks.
Staff is nice and quick.

www.rholland63.blogspot.com
(Why do I stay? Bought a cheap house. So stuck here and making the best of it.)



No comments:

Post a Comment