Search This Blog

Thursday, October 12, 2017

Steak & Shake

Steak & Shake, Pine Island Rd., Cape Coral, Fl., Here is chatter and my 2 cents on the food.
I have written  550 + reviews and out of those only 2... I did not leave any tip.
I arrived at 1115 AM.  I was promptly seated. I told my server I'd like coffee with cream.
Coffee delivered. Luke warm. As I peruse around I counted 3 servers and 6 tables( included mine)
only 1 or 2 patrons at each. ( see pics) 16 minutes later,( yes I counted) a server brought me my order. The top of the line burger, fries & onion rings. I was waiting for more coffee. 19 minutes I got some.
I reached for the mustard & ketchup squeeze bottles. BOTH of the tips were DRIED shut.
My burger was luke warm and onions rings a bit warmers.  Bad tasting coffee though hot the second time.   TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE.
NO TIP.



No comments:

Post a Comment