Search This Blog

Friday, October 6, 2017

Olde Fish House Marina

Olde Fish House Marina, Pine island Rd., Matlacha, Fl., Here is my 2 cents on my meal and some chatter.
I order some crab cakes and the seafood combo.
Crab cakes. When I was presented with the cakes I thought they were burnt. But when I dig into them they were great. I forgot that as oil is used in cooking it turns dark. But still usable and has no problem as long as the chef knows what he is doing. Bravo!
Now the combo. Fish, excellent shrimp, fried clams, hush-puppy and Cajun steak fries.It was a marvelous meal.
But with a big problem. The cocktail sauce was REALLY old. I know, I have had old cocktail sauce in my own fridge. It was extremely thick. A nod to the server and situation fix.
Ah yes the cole slaw, fresh ,crunchy not overly mayo, very good.
Service up to Parr.
Will be back for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment