Search This Blog

Saturday, October 28, 2017

Jason Deli

Jason Deli, Santa Barbara Blvd., Cape Coral, FL., Here is my 2 cents on the food and chit chat.
My entree. Muffalettas, made with ham.        This is a New Orleans creation. ...one muffuletta loaf, marinated olive salad, layers of mortadella, salami, mozzarella, ham, provolone. The muffuletta is both a type of round Sicilian sesame bread and a popular sandwich originating among Italian immigrants in New Orleans, Louisiana using the same bread.

This is a sad copy My muffalettas did not have all this. It seemed too just have my ham & marinated olive salad. The bun was warmed and toasted. It was lacking some zip.
I was also given a big handful of broken tater chips.
The price of this half of sandwich was about 11 bucks. I had a 5 dollar coupon for my birthday from Jason.... No entree is $5 or less so you would "ALWAYS " have to spend more money. ( umph, some birthday present.)
Anyway its ok. I would never buy this again from here.
Server was nice.


No comments:

Post a Comment