Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Two Meatballs in the Kitchen

Two Meatballs in the Kitchen, Salrose Ln.,Ft. Myers,Fl., Here is my 2 cents on the food and chit chat.
The food.I order 2 items. One to dine in, Meatball & spaghetti and a Italian sub with soup to go.
I got the classic meatballs/spaghetti. It was the way my mother made spaghetti. The sauce was soaked into the pasta . That was delish..... I must say I was disappointed. I was expecting 2,two, meatballs in my pasta instead just 1 big one, almost the size of a grapefruit. It tasted fine and I needed to take half of it home. Alas the name is Two meatballs in the kitchen.
The sub and soup. 8 bucks...The soup was a Italian kind. I thought it was a bit bland. It was thick, round pasta, tomato and other veggies. ....The sub was sub par too. Too small, less than 4 inches , diced tomatos, not a lot of meat and the bread was wimpy. It was not a good Italian bun.
Service  was great.
Food overall was good. But I waited 5 years to be blown away. I was just puffed like a 5 yo at a birthday party.



No comments:

Post a Comment