Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Jill's Joint

Jill's Joint, NE 27th Ln., Cape Coral, Fl., A growling in my tummy, 2 cents on the food and chit chat.
Ahhhh another eatery that is being kept hidden in The Cape.
This is hidden among warehouses and industrial parks. You do not go here for the ambiance or scenery. Just good ole fashion chow at a nice diner.
I was drawn here by a ad of waffles & bacon. My My the waffle was delish with tons of butter, crispy fluffy at the same time. Of crispy bacon or your choice of animal flesh. ( the carnivore inside me)
Do it your self coffee or drinks.
Served up by a nice ,but slightly crusty waitress.She was trying to finish her meal of eggs and bacon, and help the customers too.
And did a wonderful job.
So if you want a good breakfast
Fried bologna sandwich.
Liver & onions.
Or prime rib on saturday nite. Turn on your GPS and venture to this nick of the woods.




No comments:

Post a Comment