Search This Blog

Friday, October 27, 2017

Bubba Roadhouse & Saloon

Bubba Roadhouse & Saloon, Pine Island Rd., Cape Coral,FL., Here is my 2 cents on the food and chatter.
The entree, 11 oz sirloin, side green beans , salad, & jalapeno corn muffins. Note this is NOT top sirloin. so less tender & thicker cut.
It was cooked to a perfect medium rare. Alas is was a bit tuff and chewy. Good flavor. The salad made at table side. Though the white onion was too pungent for this dish. I love jalapenos.HATE them in corn muffins. Green bean were healthy for you= meaning not thoroughly cooked thru.
Over all a fine meal. Though the prime rib is much better.
Noted... I signed up for the news letter so this meal was free for my birthday.(show e mail & ID )
I was advised that I could have ANYTHING up 12 bucks.
This is one of the few places that are generous and give a FULL meal. Not just a cheap dessert.
Bravo Bubba!!!!
Service was great.



No comments:

Post a Comment