Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 1, 2017

The Bubble Room

The Bubble Room, Capitva Dr., Captiva, Fl., Here is my 2 cents on the food and chit chat.
The food. Be advised that you cannot order dinner items at lunch time.   :-( 
My entree was Errol Fin, A fried grouper with carribean rice and a mild salsa. 17 bucks. I must say it was good. Fried crispy  & moist inside. Rice was fluffy with good flavors. Salsa was just right.
Oh yes, an 8oz. baby bottle of Coke for $1.75...In my younger days a 10oz. bottle of Coke was 10 cents.
The stars here are the desserts. I got my to go. An Orange crush & red velvet. BIG slices at 7.95 a pop. Big, sweet ,moist, too much for just person at one time. EXCELLENT
NOW CHATTER...
This was an hour drive from the Cape on a Monday. Expect 2 hours on a weekend. This is an old fashion tourist spot. I heard German, Japanese & Spanish spoken while there.
This is a nice touristy drive. 70 + years in the making . No handicapped parking, two small bridges to enter building, unpaved unmarked parking lot.
Nice friendly staff. Say it someone bday and get sung to.
Oh yes touristy prices.
A touristy to do once in life.





No comments:

Post a Comment