Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Capones Coal Fire Pizza

Capone's Coal Fire Pizza, 1st St., Ft. Myers,Fl., Here is my 2 cents on the food and chatter.
I can only attest to the food. I had this delivered by the bite squad. (they did a great job).
I got a Caesar salad, extra croutons & dressing, 5 bucks, and the Capone's shrimp fettuccine, $19
The salad was great fresh romaine lettuce, romano cheese, and large. Also got my additional request at no charge.
Capone's Fettuccine,  Beautiful house made , green in color ,spinach pasta cooked to a perfect al dente. Mushroom, tomatoes and a Boursin cheese sauce. Shrimps were a plenty ,fresh and cooked to perfection.
The entree was big enough to serve 2 person or for a second meal.
My only observation was not enough garlic. Maybe just me.
This was a deal for a frugal foodie.



No comments:

Post a Comment