Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Taco Pancho

Taco Pancho, Santa Barbara Blvd. Cape Coral, Fl., Here is my 2 cents on food and chatter.
Lets start with a rant. Why is this place is still open!? I am suprized. Oh I forgot this is SWFL and folks do not know good mexican food or a value for their dollar.
It was a a sunday and my plans fell thru. So I was hungry, this was the only place open and nearby.
I got without looking at the price my favorite chili rellenois . Staff was nice and food came too fast. Tells me it was micro wave. This entree was 10 bucks and was small compare to other REAL mexican joints in the area. Plus it was so bland, I needed 3 containers of hot sauce.
I have gotten larger chili and plates for $6.00 or $8.00 depending on lunch or what have you.
Of course I waited a bit longer, also the food was SO MUCH more TASTY.
Plus I got SO  much VALUE for my MONEY.   www.rholland63.blogspot.com



No comments:

Post a Comment