Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Sweet Tomatoes

Sweet Tomatoes, Tamiami Trl., Ft. Myers, Fl., Here is my 2 cents on the food and chit chat. It is a buffet of salad and soup.. It is for mostly health crazies and veggie heads.
I got a free birthday meal.
All of the salads are fresh, crispy and good for the body.
I went here for the soups. I got a chicken and dumpling, a so call chili, a udon soup, cream of mushroom ( over power by bacon, who would have known) Plus a few other. They give you small bowls so you can sample & find out what turns you on. There is fresh bread, rolls and pasta. A dessert station is also available .
I do not recommend the pasta unless you are from Florida or over 65. Very bland and tasteless.
Staff is wonderful.    www.rholland63.blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment