Search This Blog

Monday, November 13, 2017

Duffy's Sports Bar

Duffy's Sports Bar,Cape Coral Parkway, Cape Coral,Fl., Here is my 2 cents on the food and chit chat.
I felt like a drink. I order a brandy & coke. $7.50 !!!! In passing the server told me it was a 2 fer 1.
Well, my first drink was small, lots of ice, I could barely taste the brandy. My 2nd drink was too strong. No where was it apparent of this special.
The food. I order a fish and chips. I got 2 chunks of fish(see pics) and a poor excuse for chips. The fries were thin like Ste*K & Sh*ke. The coleslaw was ok . The reason I got this, was it listed hush puppies.
Well the puppies did not arrive until I was almost done with my meal. Plus I never had puppies like this. It was coated with panko breading. The outside was soft 3/8 thick and inside was a bit hard. ( See pics)
Well not sure why people come here. It cannot be for the food. Last time I was here 2 years hence. Bad choice then bad choice now.




No comments:

Post a Comment