Search This Blog

Thursday, February 4, 2016

La Locanda, fabulous italian eatery and pizzaria

La Locanda Ristorante Italiano, Weavers Corner, North Fort Myers, Fl. Here is my 2 cents and some chit chat. This eatery has only been open for about 5 weeks. I had the Ravioli con Ricotta.
It was amazing. Pasta filled with ricotta cheese smothered in a delicate tomato sauce. I was not too hungry but my taste buds forced me to gobble it all down.   MMMM good. I was given a taste of the chef creation of a chicken meatball.
I was dumbfounded. It was so light and delicate but filled with flavor. It is not on the menu yet but will be.
I was also served  hot crusty bread and a classic salad.

This has to be one of the best meals I have had in a long time. I hope this is a start to a long tradition.
Note( they serve pizza by the slice for about 2 bucks ).
North Fort Myers is what I call a gourmet ghetto. Basic but outstanding fare at very reasonable prices.
If you are looking for outstanding food at reasonable prices this is where you search..


No comments:

Post a Comment