Search This Blog

Friday, February 26, 2016

Golden Corral, Love it or Hate it

Golden Corral, Cape Coral, FL, Here is my 2 cents on the food and some chit chat.
I was in a" I don't know what to eat mood". I was driving by the Corral and decided to check out the lunch.
 You pay extra for your beverage.  I guess I am looking like a old fogey. The cashier gave me the 55+ discount. I am not sure if that is everyday or just on Wednesday. I was there on a Wednesday.
The good thing about this corral everything looked freshly made.
I know the pot roast was. I saw them chopping up some real big carrots and I asked what they were for?
Salad bar all veggie were green and crisp.
NOW... If you have a thing against Golden Corral I can understand.   BUT they have such a variety of items you will find something for the taste buds. I found I really liked the baked fish, the fried chicken not too shabby. I hated the oven bake BBQ chicken. Stuffing not bad a little too wet for me.
A make your own taco bar. some chicken enchilada, hushpuppies, meatloaf oh lets not forget the pot roast.
AHHH yes if none of this is for you , you just go to keep a partner happy.
The Dessert Bar , carrot cake, pies, cookies, chocolate cake etc.
Plus you do get a waiter of sorts(mine was Micah) they try to make you as happy as possible.
Do not be so cheap. If they help you leave a gratuity. Or give a compliment to the boss that's free.
Any way this was a good thing.


No comments:

Post a Comment