Search This Blog

Saturday, February 6, 2016

Pho Vinh, hot soup cold day. any day

Pho Vinh, 601 Del Prado, N,Cape Coral, FL. Here is my 2 cents on the food and some chit chat. Hot soup on a cold day or any day. This Vietnamese style soup is as good as I found in the enclave of Oakland and San Francisco, CA.. A variety of fresh ingredients hot or mild. A regular bowl does more than enough to fill you up.
If you like spring rolls or egg rolls they have you covered.
A note on the order process
. You order and pay at the counter first. They give you a number to place on your table and bring you your food in a quick pace. Lots of smiles and salutations is what I got when I was there. They do a large to-go business so the phones ring quite a bit.
So when you are in the mood for something different drop on in. They will be happy to see you.
Ah one more thing... I am a cheap person. I do find that they may be a bit more pricey for the frugal type.



No comments:

Post a Comment