Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

The O Bar And Grille, frugal place with locals

The O Bar And Grill, 304 Del Prado,N, (adjacent to The Orient), Cape Coral,Fl. Here is my 2 cents on the food and then chit chat. I had the Italian Melt. Referred by the barmaid . It is a toasted roll with cheese, lettuce, hand sliced tomato, salami, ham , and pepperoni. Served with fresh cut fries.
I must say it was a great combination. The pepperoni gave it that little kick. Fries were fresh slice, crisp and hot. Over all a great choice.
Now my chi chat... This is a full bar. So be warned there is smoking allowed inside. But when I was there no one was smoking. Being a 1st time customer I got a free drink.Looking over the menu, prices were extremely reasonable. Each day of the week there is a special. Check website. The bar appeared to be very clean. This is a good sign. This not a tourist spot by any means. It is dedicated to Us local yodels.  Great food excellent prices. Maybe be a bit divey but a good place.
I will be back.


Note: It is less than a half mile from the main hospital.

No comments:

Post a Comment