Search This Blog

Monday, February 29, 2016

McDonalds, Leap Day, sucks

McDonald's, Santa Barbara Blvd, Cape Coral, FL., Here is my 2 cents on the food,chit chat, and random thoughts.
First some chit chat. When I was much younger going to a McDonald's was a treat and a privilege.
Burgers were bigger than the bun, there were 3-4 slices of pickles, mustard and ketchup. OH yes they only cost 10 cents.

Now they SUCK. Not worth the time or money.
I went here for the Leap Day Event. Burgers 49 cents cheese 69 cents.
I wanted a large vanilla shake. I like the shakes. NOOOOO they were out of shakes. How can a place that serves shake be out of shake. Can you not send a manager to another place and borrowed the items until you get your supply. With computer they should warn of a low inventory and compensate.
Next the burger. 1 ,ONE slice of pickle, no mustard, barely any ketchup and the burger pattie MAYBE 3/16  of inch thick BUT  smaller than the bun..

How do the CEO and board of director live with them selves.  PULLING in obscene salary and wondering why the profits and customers are going away.

I will let you draw your own conclusions.



No comments:

Post a Comment