Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Cantina Sol, new mexican cusine

Cantina Sol, Marinatown Lane, North Fort Myers,FL. Here is my 2 cents on the food and some chit chat. I judge a mexican place by chili rellenos or enchiladas, No rellenois here. I must admit I was surprise as to how good their dish was.
It was well texture, right amount of cheese and good seasoned ground beef. The rice was a bit under flavored. The black beans were tasty. I asked for it to be spicy. They gave me fresh sliced jalapenos. Which is fine but they charged me 50 cents. Not loco for that charge. I also had a sweet tea, very good. I told them how to make my brandy separator. It was right on.
Chit chat. As of this writing if you join their e club you get a $20.00 coupon for drinks. The coupon expires within about 10 days when you sign up. My drink was 7.50. I thought a bit pricey but I do not get libation too often any more.
The server ,Kathlyn I believe, was outstanding.
The lunch menu over all were reasonable. Instead of umbrella tables there was sliding cabana style booths. A tight fit for a wide girth like me. But a fun place to sit.The decor and ambiance is why I gave this a 5 star. Food was good.







No comments:

Post a Comment