Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

IHOP, all you can eat shrimp and 20% off tuesday for 55 YO fogies

IHOP, Cleveland Ave, FT. Myers, FL.(24 hrs). Here is my 2 cents on the food, chit chat and random thoughts.I was drawn here with the all you can eat popcorn shrimp.
Well it is true. My shrimp was delivered hot each time. The cocktail was spicy enough. But I was not too crazy about the fries. But I was there for the shrimp mmmm good.

As of this writing it was $8.99.
BONUS:: if you are an old fogey 55 + on Tuesdays you get 20% off. What a sweet deal. That explains why the place was so full and a wait time 5-10 minutes.
AHHH my server, Barbara. Did a fantastic job. Waited on me and a family of 11 from Finland.
I knew they were not from the USA.. They kept refusing butter on all their pancakes. I guess our butter pale compare to Finland.
Over all a grand meal and experience.




No comments:

Post a Comment