Search This Blog

Monday, February 22, 2016

Misto Bar and Grill, elegant bistro...not a bar.

Misto Bar and Grill, Del Prado,S, Cape Coral, FL., Here is my 2 cents on the food, chit chat and random thoughts.
I was pointed in this direction by a fellow foodie for this place. I checked the on line menu and was planning to try the bison burger. BUT I went with this day lunch special  entree's. In this case veal stew.
Never had it.I am always adventurous. In this case a winner.
First I was given a hot buttery garlic bread. Bread is almost forgotten now a days. It tasted so good and I was offered more mmmmm.
The veal stew had to be one of the best meals I have had in the last few months. Chunks of veal, potato some corn in a tomatoe base.
It was savory and so flavorable. The only bad part was I burnt my tongue when it was first set down in front of me.LOL. And bread for the end to sop up all the goodness.
I keep finding out all the really good places are within 4 miles of my house and my gourmet ghetto North Fort Myers. Great food reasonable prices.
Hidden here in a strip mall a great place to chow down. Great service.
NOTE; This is more of a elegant bistro. NOT a bar.



No comments:

Post a Comment