Search This Blog

Sunday, February 14, 2016

Anthony on the Blvd, pass on omelettes

Anthony on the Blvd, Del Prado Blvd, Cape Coral, Fl. Here is my 2 cents on the food and some chit chat. Breakfast buffet with omelette.  Lets start with the positive : lots of bacon, pork links, grits, country potato,corn beef hash, pancakes, gravy and biscuits. Plenty of refill on coffee. Service good stuff.
Now the minus. I would think after all these years they would know how to make a omelette. A Denver omelette. Light and fluffy with all the ingredient in side. WRONG... That is not what I got and I was very patient in waiting. It was basically a smash scramble egg concoction.
Why he kept smashing down the eggs with a spatula is beyond me. I know he needs to be quick except there was only me in line. As a omelette goes this just sucks. Plus from watching others they seem to do it on a regular basis. So if you need scramble eggs or over medium ok. BUT PASS on omelette.




Note. PARKING.. that is sorta a free for all. 1 handicapped spot and lot is sorta marked. But is partially smooth and partially uneven unpaved. Lots of room.

No comments:

Post a Comment