Search This Blog

Saturday, February 20, 2016

Starbucks, it has been 10 years, I can wait 10 years more

Starbucks, Santa Barbara Blvd,Target, Cape Coral, FL. Here is my 2 cents, chit chat and random thoughts. It has been 10 years since I was in a Starbucks. That was at San Francisco International Airport working as a TSA agent.. Airports alway very pricey, NO breaks for the working man.

I was here because I was up early for a flea market excursion and I was given a 15 dollar gift card.
Coffee, a tall as they like to call it, plus an espresso shot $.80...$2.45 $3 bucks or so.
The mix was a Pikes Peak. NOPE no good I hated it. (At 7-11 I get a 16oz brasilian type much better and cheaper.)
I also peruse the pastries, too small overpriced.

They only had 1 person working. She was great personable and patient with me. But they should have at least 2 people working at all times. After my order it got real busy.
Over all a good experience but I will use up my card and then wait another 20 years.



No comments:

Post a Comment