Search This Blog

Thursday, February 4, 2016

Dante Pizza, i can pass on it

Dante Pizza, Cape Coral,Fl. Here is my 2 cents on the food and some chit chat. After 5 years of receiving coupons I decide to give them a try. I went for the lunch special of 6.95 messzula sandwich or such.It was 2 bucks off the regular price. It also included a salad.This was a wednesday after noon. My server Stefanie did a outstanding job. As I was about to pick the ground beef item I was told they were out of ground beef. ( Hmmm a pizza joint out of beef in the midweek) Well I did not let it faze me. I tried the romano messzula sandwich.

My choice. A very bad choice. Now the ingredients were very fresh and it was toasted properly. But for me it suck. It was basically a pizza shell folded in half toasted with melted cheese arugula and some tomatoes. I hate arugula. I tried adding parmasan cheese, garlic powder, and red pepper flakes to improve the flavor. It was a classic no flavor no taste made item for the floridian and vegetarians palette.
My Server was very nice and told me I could exchange it for something else. I refuse I made the decision and did not want the eatery to pay for my bad choice.
But on a good note. The salad I was given was excellent.
No typical iceberg lettuce here. Olives a bit onions tomatoes and walnuts. Walnuts had to go though.
Anyway I will be back and try the coal fire pizza. I will wait for some more coupons though.



No comments:

Post a Comment