Search This Blog

Saturday, February 20, 2016

Bob Evans, a good chain eatery

Bob Evans, Pine island Rd, Cape Coral, Fl., Here is my 2 cents on the food, chit chat and some random thoughts. First the food. I had thier signature pot roast dinner

. Beef, carrots, onions, mash potatoe and gravy. It was fabulous! Almost as good as mine or my mothers. Lots beef great texture and a savory gravy. It was about $11 bucks.
3 days ago I ate at a italian joint.This meal cost me  1/3 of a filet mignon entree at a nuvo italian place
And this was much better. Plus at Bob Evan I was given free biscuits or rolls fresh out of the oven.

No such thing at the italian joint. $8-$15 for a appetizer.

The parking lot was almost full. Which means provide good food at reasonable prices and folks will come.
My server Leslie did a great job.
I will be back again.





No comments:

Post a Comment