Search This Blog

Sunday, February 28, 2016

Perfect Cup, not so perfect

Perfect Cup, Pine Island Rd., Matlacha, FL., Here is my 2 cents on the food, chit chat, and random thoughts.. Lets start on a positive note. I order a belgian waffle. It was crispy, fluffy and tasted wonderful.
Lets do chit chat and talk about the rest of my meal. I arrived at 1045 AM on a Saturday morn. My mistake and a reminder why I go early to restaurants. There was a 5-10 minute wait for a seat. Another 5-10 wait for my menu. 10 minutes or so for my hot beverage. When I got my beverage it was lukewarm to cold. WOW no perfect cup here. When my food arrived my over easy were WAY over cooked. A bright spot was my server saw that my order was WRONG. She apologized and took my plate away to fix the issue.


In the mean time some yuppies had their rugrat in a high chair using a knife & fork as drumsticks banging on the table. What crude & rude folks.
I got my order back. Properly made. I believe it was the cook who came to my table and apologized.
This is a Great thumbs up for the eatery.
The ham was good not salty as it can be. On the thick side....But the taters were not so tasty. Just ok.
Most of the reviews are positive. I think it was my time to have a not so good experince.
Will I come back??? Of course everyone can have a bad day.


No comments:

Post a Comment