Search This Blog

Monday, July 31, 2017

Sakura Japanese- Thai Steak House

www.rholland63.blogspot.com   Sakura Japanese-Thai Steakhouse Restaurant, Del Prado Blvd., Cape Coral, Fl., Here is my 2 cents on the food and chatter.
Some chatter. Be advised this place has new owners. They are of thai background. They have done some remodeling, ( Hibachi grills/tables ) Plus added thai dishes to the menu.
Now the food. I ordered a japanese seaweed salad. It was mauvelous. Cold crisp. Great presentation. see pic. The miso soup was delish. I took the suggestion or my server, Dream, (yes that's a nickname)  I got the pad thai. I thought it was pricey at $10.50.. It was. Not as big of a portion as I have seen from other thai eateries. It was NOT as hot as I liked. Plus when ask for additional hot sauce I got dried red pepper flakes.   :-(   But overall an acceptable dish.
I liked that they called the sodas Endless soda. It was.
Service was great. I hope they decide on what they wish to be known for.



No comments:

Post a Comment