Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Paesano Italian Market

www.rholland63.blogspot.com   Paesano Italian Market, Lafayette St.,Cape Coral, Fl., Here is my 2 cents on the food and some chatter.
The food. I got the weekly special of a italian sausage with onions/peppers. Along with fries. A carnivore delight with a touch of spiciness. On a toasted roll. Wonderful !!!
CHITCHAT...BUT. the real delight for me is the other food that is prepared to go home.
For those that do not know this is the only Italian market in the Cape. A butcher shop, deli and fresh produce and of course lots imports from Italy.
I love the chicken cacciatore tasty plenty of chicken.
I recently tried the lasagne . It was a two edged sword. Good size portion, lots of meat, lots of cheese.
UNFORTUNATELY, not much flavor . It really needed more garlic onions and other italian ingredients. I just doctored it up at home.
Service is very helpful. Prices are reasonable ...specials are great.


No comments:

Post a Comment