Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 8, 2017

El Patio

El Patio, Del Prado Blvd., Cape Coral, Fl., Here is a bit of chit chat and my 2 cents on the food.
This place has been here for a while. It is under new management.
I have never experience peruvian food. The folks here walked me thru it.
Drink, Purple corn drink. Something you need to acquire a taste for. It purple and has a taste of cinnamon in it. Ok... I would try it again.
Coffee, good strong robust.
Ceviche... This is what Peru is known for. Seafood that is raw and cooked with a acid of different juices. I found I like it. I like the different seafood, (BUT hate squid or octopus. I hate this no matter how it is prepared.) Shrimp, scallops, fish , mussels etc are fine. Good flavor.
The appetizer is a meal by itself. I got the house ceviche. 14 bucks.
They offer $7 & $10 meals for lunch.
I got the lunch paella 10 bucks.  A good paella. I needed to take it home.
Folks were super friendly and helpful. Gave me a insight on peruvian cuisine.. Lots of corn and spicy sauces . Loved it.
So they are across from the Hospital in the Cape if you are in the area give them a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment