Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 5, 2017

El Toro Mexican Restaurant

El Toro Mexican Restaurant, SW Pine Island Rd./Burnt Store Rd, Cape Coral,Fl., Here is my 2 cents on the food and some chatter.
The food. Lunch special 4.99, Shredded beef enchilada, rice and beans. I must say they were very good. The thing I hated was I was charge a additional buck to have my hot peppers added inside.
I was given chips and salsa for free. The salsa is very mild. If you need to kick it up they will bring some habaneros sauce.   :-)
Be wary of any add ons!!!!!!
I got a margarita. it was frosty and tasty. 5.75... BUT From 2-6 PM its happy hours and they are 3 bucks.
They have a lunch special everyday with choice of shredded beef, ground beef, chicken and just cheese. Regular lunches are about 7.50 a big choice.
Dinner meals also but a bit more.
My server Nancy was excellent ,very attentive.



No comments:

Post a Comment