Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Orient Restaurant

www.rholland63.blogspot.com   Orient Restaurant, Del Prado Blvd., Cape Coral, Fl. Here is my 2 cents on the food and chatter.
The food. I went different today and got the General Tsao chicken. I have never had this. $10.50 I was suprize for a popular dish it was a bit spicy. Good texture good flavor. My biggest complaint would be the broccoli. It was past its prime. Since I do not like broccoli it did not matter..
I got this item to go.
Orient does not deliver. BUT they have Grubhub.   You order here, pay a fee of 4 bucks or so  ( also a minimum of food purchase )and a taxi driver brings you the meal.
I got my meal last time within 30-40 minutes. It was still hot and fresh.
Orient has been around for about 17 years. Good chow. They must be doing right.


No comments:

Post a Comment