Search This Blog

Friday, July 14, 2017

Nauti Parrot Tiki Hut

Nauti Parrot Tiki Hut, Marinatown Ln., North Fort Meyer, Fl., Here is some chatter and my 2 cents on the food.
The food. AYCE fish fry. In Panko crumbs. $9.99. Sounds good to me. WRONG.
This has been my literally worst experience.....I have had more than 600 plus reviews. I have disagreed on price, size of portion and other. I have had my share of fried foods ( always cooked to a golden brown).
This time my panko crumb fish was horrible. Even on a 2nd try. It was burnt black around the edges and dried in the middle. ( see photos)
Then the cook comes out and ask what is wrong? He arrogantly tries to justify his INCOMPETENCE in cooking panko crumbs fish.
Again the worst ever.
The server did a excellent job. They offered a different meal which I decline.
On top of all this, they gave me my bill for my sweet tea. It was a bad tea. I drank a third of it but paid for it.
Obviously they do not place a customer happiness or word of mouth with very much consideration.


No comments:

Post a Comment