Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Buster Sports Tavern




Buster Sports Tavern, McGregor Blvd., Ft. Myers, Fl., Here is my 2 cents on the food and chatter.
The food. If it is Wednesday it AYCE fried chicken, 10 bucks. Let's start with my sides. You get 2. I got coleslaw. Creamy and very good. I tried the veggie, zucchini medley. A tad salty but maybe its me. But good.
The fried chicken. They start you of with a 1/2 a chicken (see pic) then you  can get as much as you wish. 2 pieces at a time. I had high expectations but unfortunately this was bad tasting chicken. It was fried just right. Just that the chicken had no real flavor. You are better off at Popeyes or KFC.
Also when I tried later, when it was cold the texture was mushy.
Chit chat. Service was excellent. I love this place. I felt at home .I felt welcome, it had a nice atmosphere.
I am sure there are other great entrees. But they will not go broke selling AYCE fried chicken. They need to add some spices and reformulate the recipe.   ;-(

No comments:

Post a Comment