Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Matts Diner

Matts Diner, Fowler St., FT. Myers, Fl., Here my 2 cents on the food and chit chat.
As of this writing this eatery has only been open for approximately 30 days.

The food. A Philly cheese steak with peppers, onions, and mushrooms. A cup of soup plus french fries. 10 bucks. Oh yes sweet tea.
1st the house made soup, chicken noodle. This has to be the best chicken noodle I have had in a long time. The veggies are hand cut ,the broth flavorful. Plus none too salty. Wonderful.
French fries are seasoned and cooked just crunchy.
Cheesesteak on a 11-12 inch roll, ( I measured it) I thought the roll was a bit too soft. It tasted fine. You could tell the onions, peppers and mushrooms were all slice by hand. No uniformity. Add the melted cheese and you have enough for 2 meals. Excellent.
My server Nancy did a great job.



They serve breakfast all day and I believe the have a limited delivery service..
Give them a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment