Search This Blog

Thursday, July 27, 2017

Victory Lane Cafe

www.rholland63.blogspot.com   Victory Lane Cafe, Hancock Bridge Pkwy., N. Fort Myers, Fl., Here is my 2 cents on the food and chatter.
The food. I was easily talked into having the Prime Rib Au Jus sandwich. 10.50 with coleslaw and choice of taters. I got crinkle potato.
 I have found it amazing , the a potato, shape of a pasta or thickness of a meat , can and will always taste different depending on the cut or shape from the same texture of food... Why is that?????

The coleslaw was not enough. It was very creamy and sweet, chopped fine...so good.. I desired more.
The bun for my sandwich was so fresh and tender it fell apart as I dip it into the au jus.. A bit salty but oh so much beefy in flavor.. What I could not so soak up in bread,  I just place it on my lips and drank it down with a smile. The beef was sliced thin, some cheese and sauteed onions. A wonderful meal.
This is a car guy hangout. Great food. Great service




No comments:

Post a Comment