Search This Blog

Friday, July 21, 2017

Surfside Farmers market

Surfside Sunset Farmers Market, Surfside Ave, Cape Coral.Fl.  Here is my 2 cents and observation of this Florida farmers market and the others I have been to.
Farmer Market venues are suppose to be locations where the local populous and the farmers meet.
The farmers bring their produce or wares . They cut out the middleman and cut prices.
So in theory ,residents get to meet the producers of better quality items at a cheaper prices.
In California this is the norm.
Here in Florida IT IS NOT. Plus comparing produce prices they were usually higher than supermarket.
In one instant I bought a small loaf of apple bread 8 oz or less from the Loaf Lady. I was assured of lots of apple inside. They were WRONG...Plus 6 bucks for such a small item. I definitely was rip off.
I have been to all of the farmers market in this area.
They all are greedy folks.
I will stick with W-D and Wal**at...
I get a better deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment