Search This Blog

Friday, July 7, 2017

Hurricane Grill & wings

Hurricane Grill & Wings, Pine Island Rd., Cape Coral, Fl., Here is my 2 cents on the food and a rant of corporate restaurant chains.
The food. 10.99 for alleging 10 wings. First as far as taste they were ok. Nothing to write home about.
Kudos to my server for advising me to get it with the bones. She did a great job.
Now ... My rant.... No bread or rolls..They make you spend 6 dollars or more for an appetizer.
So you just sit here twinkling your fingers waiting for your entree.
Oh yeah there is no side dishes offered with these wings.
They Lie about the wings... Wings have 3 parts, the tip, drum and the other. They cut away the tips. ( I like those)  Then they split the rest of the wing in half and call each half a whole wing. How stupid are we as a whole of customers to accepts this. It is just wrong.
Plus they claim daily specials. There are no specials on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. NONE on Friday, kids eat free saturday, Sunday, 20% discount for us old fogies ages 60 and over.
Well that's my review. This was a 2 nd choice, my mom & pop eatery was closed and on vacation   :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment