Search This Blog

Sunday, July 23, 2017

The O Bar & Grill

 www.rholland63.blogspot.com    The O Bar & Grill, Del Prado Blvd., Cape Coral, Fl., Here is my 2 cents on the food and chatter.
Let's start with chatter. First, this is a local hang out, divey bar. It has smokers. It has characters, it has a pool table ,it has Darts. It has coupons . It has daily  specials.
It has GOOD FOOD. On Saturday they offer prime rib for 9 bucks, after 2 PM.
It was wonderful. My prime rib was cooked to a perfect medium rare. It was very tender & tasted just fine.  I got horseradish and au jus. My sides of green beans were delish. My mash taters were a bit runny, but the flavor was great
They offer coupons for free drinks, free food etc.
The only drawback is the smokers. BUT I believe you can get this to go.
Or prepare yourself to shed your clothes and shower immediately when you get home. That's what I did.
Service was grand.
Get over the smoking and you will a nice meal.


No comments:

Post a Comment