Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 19, 2017

The Love Boat

The Love Boat, San Carlos Blvd., Ft. Myers, Fl., Here is my 2 cents on the food and chatter. My first time going to the many ice cream joints around here.
The food. I got a chocolate malted shake.  OBA OBA 7 bucks. This is the most expensive shake I have ever had.  It was thick. I could not suck on the straw until 25 minutes after getting home. Very chocolatey and sweet. Yes I tasted the malt. Is it worth 7 dollars??? NO. Maybe $5.50 or $6 but 7 bucks...no...
Service was quick and nice.
Chatter...I hated the design of the  parking lot. Only 1 way in and out ...plus you had to circle around the entire building to leave.
Handicapped parking is a long 75 feet from the only entrance. If you have never been here before you do not know this.  Again stupid floridian designers they should have and could have place the disable spots IFO  the only entrance. They failed to follow the spirit of the disabilities act.
Another reason florida is always in the top 5 of worst drivers in the US.



No comments:

Post a Comment