Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 12, 2016

TK BBQ, finally decent beef brisket

TK BBQ, Santa Barbara Blvd, Cape Coral, Fl, Here is my 2 cents on the food and some chit chat.
AHHH finally someone who knows how to make a decent beef brisket.
I order the beef brisket sandwich  with sweet chile slaw as a side.
This is the first time I found a really moist, tender and just the right amount of smoke on the meat.
This brisket sandwich is the most outstanding one I have found in 5 years being in SWFL. They gave a southern style sauce that was a bit sweet. I found out they have 4 varieties of different sauces.
This is not your usual bbq joint. They have fried brussels sprouts. ( Note: I hate them sprouts in general, you may like it.) The have sweet potato fries. There is a italian chicken and dumpling entree.

In side the joint was very nice and upscale. Servers were very sweet and professional.
So Come on down and give them a try. They will have something for your taste buds




No comments:

Post a Comment