Search This Blog

Saturday, April 16, 2016

El Taqueria Azteza ,one of the best tex-mex in the Cape

El Taqueria Azteza, Del Prado, S., Cape Coral, Fl. Here is my 2 cents on the food and chit chat.
Chit Chat first.  WOW I must say this is one of the best mex-tex joints in The Cape. And they do not advertise. It by word of mouth.
I had a steak platter and a torta for latter.


1st the hot sauce... creamy and hot but not so hot for you wimpy ones. Rice and beans great flavor and stand alone. Guacamole so good and chunky.
Torta.... I was surprised as to how big this sandwich was. My and so tasty.
Then all the entrees are a good size portion.
So if you need some down home good old fashion mexican food come here.
I do need to warn you...Service can be iffy... But good stuff comes to those who wait.


No comments:

Post a Comment