Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Mona Lisa Italian Restaurant and Pizzeria, WOW great crust

Mona Lisa Italian Restaurant and Pizzeria, Santa Barbara Blvd, Cape Coral, Fl.,Here is some chit chat and my 2 cents on the food.
Well D**n this was good.
I saw the sign and thought another pizza joint. I was not that hungry so I decided  on the 12 inch calzone with personal modification. The original was ham, ricotta, mozzarella and pizza sauce.14 bucks.
Mine was pepperoni and mushroom. The price 18 bucks
It should be noted that everyday they run a special ie 2 for 1, 50 cents, etc.
So I was not being my frugal self this time. WOW I am glad I was not.
The food.
My calzone was outstanding. The crust was crispy, flaky and light.. Plenty of mushrooms and pepperoni with abundant of cheese. The sauce was fresh and a bit chunky. It was flavorful enough so no needed of red peppers for me.
I was truly surprised as to how much I enjoyed this.
The folks and service was a delight. So give this joint a try. I think you will enjoy it.


No comments:

Post a Comment