Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Mimi's Cafe, food fine service ehhhh

Mimi's Cafe, Bell Tower Shops, Ft. Myers,Fl, Here is my 2 cents on the food and chit chat.
First the food. I enjoyed the OJ nice amount of pulp. Coffee was fine.(3.29)
I got the pecan waffle.

You can get pecans  inside or on top. For extra 2 bucks you can get real maple syrup.
I loved the waffles. My eggs were cook to perfection. The pork sausage were a delight.
I was disappointed with the chicken/waffles.
You get boneless chicken breast.. Not the real deal. It tasted ok but when you have had the real deal you can be disappointed. I was.
Now the chit chat on a disappointing dining experience.
It was Tuesday morn when I arrived. Approximately 1010 AM. I waited 15 minutes. When I was seated I ordered my OJ & coffee. 10 minutes later it arrived. I waited 10 more minutes when I needed to flag down my server to place my order. 15 minutes later I got my pecan waffle. Half way thru my waffle I had to ask for my eggs/ sausage plus a refill on the coffee.
To make a long story short I was there for 1 hour and 20 minutes. If you look at my pics you will see there were empty tables abound.



Food was good.
Dining experience was terrible. Long time before I come back.

No comments:

Post a Comment