Search This Blog

Saturday, April 16, 2016

Ocean Breezz, let it blow by

Ocean Breezz, SW 16th Pl., Cape Coral., Fl. Here is some chit chat and 2 cents on the food.
Ok first it is a BAR with a grill attached.. Good news ...no smoking...It is off a main drag so its not in a easy location to find. It is not what they call a destination location.
Now the food... I ordered sweet tea. It was anything but sweet... The worst tea I have had since being in the Cape.
They make their own cole slaw. I am sorry it was mediocre at best KFC slaw is better
I had a rueben sandwich. I must say it was pretty good. The meat seemed aplenty...Cheese very melted. Sauerkraut  good. Rye bread thick nicely toasted.
The one and only server/bartender was very nice..

All the seats were high almost like barstools uncomfortable for family and physically challenge folks.
I think this my first ...I cannot recommend this place for the reasons above...Sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment